Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 1, 2020
Hell hath no fury like a 13-year-old girl scorned. Or crossed. Or given a nickname she’s outgrown. Or God forbid, one who’s lost her mother, seen her father tortured and witnessed unspeakable cruelty to her DOG at the hands of … Continue reading
The myriad twists upon turns in the finale might convince you otherwise, but “Intuition (La Corazonada)” has been an eye-rollingly formulaic police procedural up to that point. Savvy viewers have stayed with it only because it’s from the same director, … Continue reading
The roar of the engines is akin to the whine of a vacuum cleaner — not ear-piercing, but high-pitched. And the only smoke you see on the streets of the cities where Formula E races are run — Zurich to … Continue reading
Yeah I’m late getting to this. Fun though.