Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 1, 2020
Hell hath no fury like a 13-year-old girl scorned. Or crossed. Or given a nickname she’s outgrown. Or God forbid, one who’s lost her mother, seen her father tortured and witnessed unspeakable cruelty to her DOG at the hands of … Continue reading
The myriad twists upon turns in the finale might convince you otherwise, but “Intuition (La Corazonada)” has been an eye-rollingly formulaic police procedural up to that point. Savvy viewers have stayed with it only because it’s from the same director, … Continue reading
The roar of the engines is akin to the whine of a vacuum cleaner — not ear-piercing, but high-pitched. And the only smoke you see on the streets of the cities where Formula E races are run — Zurich to … Continue reading
Yeah I’m late getting to this. Fun though.