Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- BOX OFFICE: Another "Wakanda" wipe out, "Strange World" Bombs
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Horses and Snow and Gunslingers So Slow -- "The Desperate Riders"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Classic Film Review: "School for Scoundrels," (1960) -- Brit funnymen at their funniest
- Movie Review: Daughter's Mad for Madden, and saving Dad's NFL career in "Fantasy Football"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 14, 2020
Imagine growing up in working class South Jersey, struggling with your sexuality in a world of blue collar jobs, gun clubs, plentiful alcohol and classic rock. Imagine realizing that “gay” wasn’t going to cut it for you, that you didn’t … Continue reading
Best friend Alice comforts her British stand-up comic pal Henrietta, “Henri,” the heroine of “Daddy Issues,” with one lie. But it’s such whopper that it the whole movie spirals down the drain with it. “Aww, Henri,” she says, “You’re ALWAYS … Continue reading
Little known cast, daffy fairytale premise, a guy so pretty people drop dead at the sight of him. Did they try to get Timothee Chalamet?
Dan Myrick, co-director of “The Blair Witch Project” is behind this docu/mocku thriller, headed to a drive in bed you. And me.