Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: June 14, 2020
Imagine growing up in working class South Jersey, struggling with your sexuality in a world of blue collar jobs, gun clubs, plentiful alcohol and classic rock. Imagine realizing that “gay” wasn’t going to cut it for you, that you didn’t … Continue reading
Best friend Alice comforts her British stand-up comic pal Henrietta, “Henri,” the heroine of “Daddy Issues,” with one lie. But it’s such whopper that it the whole movie spirals down the drain with it. “Aww, Henri,” she says, “You’re ALWAYS … Continue reading
Little known cast, daffy fairytale premise, a guy so pretty people drop dead at the sight of him. Did they try to get Timothee Chalamet?
Dan Myrick, co-director of “The Blair Witch Project” is behind this docu/mocku thriller, headed to a drive in bed you. And me.