Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Argentine Bigamist uses "So Much Love to Give (Corazon Loco)" as his excuse
- For the last time, Idris Elba sings
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 24, 2019
“The River and the Wall” is about a 1200 mile journey from El Paso to the Gulf of Mexico along the Rio Grande, a trip made on foot, bicycle, horseback and canoe by five friends with a support crew. The … Continue reading
For a couple of moments, the Next Teen Idol musical melodrama “Teen Spirit” lets us see inside the unsavory machinery, the exploitation that drives and underscores every TV talent competition you’ve ever heard of. Judges who profit from record deal/management … Continue reading
Ex-con, drunk, bad mom. Sounds like a country song, amIright? Jessie Buckley and Julie Walters stars in this music-stained dramedy from the UK. “Wild Rose” opens in limited release June 14 and looks amazing.
Is a $300 million debut even possible for #AvengersEndgame? Variety is saying “impossible.” But maybe?
Sign of the Keanu-calypse? In Scotland, of all places. This weekend. “Constantine,” “Speed,” Keanu’s Greatest Hits, all in one festival. https://nerdist.com/article/keanu-reeves-film-festival-keanucon/