Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Netflixable? The silly sci-fi excesses and faded Bruce Willis cool of "Cosmic Sin"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 24, 2019
“The River and the Wall” is about a 1200 mile journey from El Paso to the Gulf of Mexico along the Rio Grande, a trip made on foot, bicycle, horseback and canoe by five friends with a support crew. The … Continue reading
For a couple of moments, the Next Teen Idol musical melodrama “Teen Spirit” lets us see inside the unsavory machinery, the exploitation that drives and underscores every TV talent competition you’ve ever heard of. Judges who profit from record deal/management … Continue reading
Ex-con, drunk, bad mom. Sounds like a country song, amIright? Jessie Buckley and Julie Walters stars in this music-stained dramedy from the UK. “Wild Rose” opens in limited release June 14 and looks amazing.
Is a $300 million debut even possible for #AvengersEndgame? Variety is saying “impossible.” But maybe?
Sign of the Keanu-calypse? In Scotland, of all places. This weekend. “Constantine,” “Speed,” Keanu’s Greatest Hits, all in one festival. https://nerdist.com/article/keanu-reeves-film-festival-keanucon/