Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 24, 2019
“The River and the Wall” is about a 1200 mile journey from El Paso to the Gulf of Mexico along the Rio Grande, a trip made on foot, bicycle, horseback and canoe by five friends with a support crew. The … Continue reading
For a couple of moments, the Next Teen Idol musical melodrama “Teen Spirit” lets us see inside the unsavory machinery, the exploitation that drives and underscores every TV talent competition you’ve ever heard of. Judges who profit from record deal/management … Continue reading
Ex-con, drunk, bad mom. Sounds like a country song, amIright? Jessie Buckley and Julie Walters stars in this music-stained dramedy from the UK. “Wild Rose” opens in limited release June 14 and looks amazing.
Is a $300 million debut even possible for #AvengersEndgame? Variety is saying “impossible.” But maybe?
Sign of the Keanu-calypse? In Scotland, of all places. This weekend. “Constantine,” “Speed,” Keanu’s Greatest Hits, all in one festival. https://nerdist.com/article/keanu-reeves-film-festival-keanucon/