Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Bale and Damon, "Ford v Ferrari"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? French gangsters fight a turf war in Thailand on "Paradise Beach"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Netflixable? Prepare to be blindsided by "Face 2 Face"
- Netflixable? As this story is from Spain, "The Influence" ("La influencia") just might be a witch
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 24, 2019
“The River and the Wall” is about a 1200 mile journey from El Paso to the Gulf of Mexico along the Rio Grande, a trip made on foot, bicycle, horseback and canoe by five friends with a support crew. The … Continue reading
For a couple of moments, the Next Teen Idol musical melodrama “Teen Spirit” lets us see inside the unsavory machinery, the exploitation that drives and underscores every TV talent competition you’ve ever heard of. Judges who profit from record deal/management … Continue reading
Ex-con, drunk, bad mom. Sounds like a country song, amIright? Jessie Buckley and Julie Walters stars in this music-stained dramedy from the UK. “Wild Rose” opens in limited release June 14 and looks amazing.
Is a $300 million debut even possible for #AvengersEndgame? Variety is saying “impossible.” But maybe?
Sign of the Keanu-calypse? In Scotland, of all places. This weekend. “Constantine,” “Speed,” Keanu’s Greatest Hits, all in one festival. https://nerdist.com/article/keanu-reeves-film-festival-keanucon/