Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 1, 2019
My LAST sailboat was bought from a dealership in Moneta Va., on Smith Mountain Lake in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The dealer showed me a couple of boats, including one he swore was used in the movie … Continue reading
“Nobody ever said abortion was pretty,” the cynical, corporate Planned Parenthood director (Robia Scott) tells her protege, Abby Johnson (Ashley Bratcher) in “Unplanned.” Indeed. “Unplanned” shows you everything from the ultrasounds necessary to properly carry out the medical procedure, to … Continue reading
Out of town much of last week and all weekend, aged parent issues. But I’m back, baby. So let’s see what we momiss. *Unplanned,” “Hotel Mumbai, “Aftermath” and “Beach Bum.” All before, or after “Shazam,” which previews here tonight. Some … Continue reading