Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 23, 2019
Don’t say it’s not for the fans. “Avengers: Endgame” is nothing if not the crowd-pleasingest crowd-pleaser in recent cinema history. Give everybody, and I do mean EVERYbody, a curtain call. Considering the character clutter in this franchise finale, this final … Continue reading
You mean aside from the blurry imagery and eye straining animation choices? Ok, you my have attention.
No money crossed their palms, I take it? https://www.indiewire.com/2019/04/jrr-tolkien-family-disavows-fox-searchlight-biopic-nicholas-hoult-1202127204/amp/
He’s made a film of “Omega Man,” a remake of the last Man on Earth thriller which, in his version, went back to the original title — “I Am Legend.” So why not “Gemini Man?” This is a hitman … Continue reading
Dasha Nekrasova , Morgan Krantz, Nadine Dubois and Lena Reinhold headline the cast of this drama about an amoral young poet wrangling for a grant, shoplifting, insulting and challenging her way through Berlin’s young, hip and poetically aimless. “Softness of Bodies” … Continue reading
Whoa, three “Avengers” posts in the same day? Must be “curtain call” time. I’ve assiduously avoided all the “What Thanos might REALLY be up to” and “Who ‘really’ died and who’s coming back?” speculation. Because, seriously, how’s that help one’s … Continue reading
I needed this. Not the Billy Joel part. But the primer. It’s useful and what that Fallon fellow was put on late night for.
Hollywood Reporter (@THR) Tweeted: For the first time, the soundtracks of #Marvel movies will be released on vinyl – starting this week with #AntmanAndTheWasp https://t.co/tlMXTF2c7y https://t.co/9iyVTuXZo7 https://twitter.com/THR/status/1120610019966431232?s=17
Bill Camp is the leader of the “blood and soil” “family” of racists that takes in Jamie Bell. Danielle MacDonald (“Patti Cakes”) is the young woman who thinks he’s better than that. Vera Farmiga and Mike Colter (“Breakthrough”) also star … Continue reading