Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 11, 2019
I think I posted this trailer a while back, or an earlier trailer for “After.” It’s been tagged onto releases like “Five Feet Apart.” Teen love and lust interrupted by…”his dark secret.” Aviron didn’t preview this one, so I will … Continue reading
“Travel,” Mark Twain said, ““is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of … Continue reading
The story’s a non-starter, generic in the extreme. And the performances flat, stiff and lock-still theatrical, when the players aren’t throwing punches left and right, up, down and sideways. But those elements are not what we come to “Ip Man” … Continue reading
It didn’t happen by accident. It never does. With gay marriage rights off the ballot, a civil right endorsed by the states and ratified by the Supreme Court, conservative think tanks needed something to rile and fire up “the base” … Continue reading