Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 13, 2019
Most righteous thing Disney does as a movie studio is celebrate Earth Day with a nature doc Every year.
As I said in my review, “They killed ‘Hellboy.‘” Early marketing, trailers etc., showed promise. But the Neil Marshall/David Harbour “Hellboy” experience, a debacle of a reboot, opened to awful reviews — Lionsgate didn’t screen it widely enough to suggest … Continue reading
Now I don’t know if this Daisy Ridley/J.J. Abrams controlled “Star Wars” trilogy is going to solve its essential problems with story, pace, inclusive-casting that overreaches and cluttering the picture with extra characters –all to sell more toys and make … Continue reading