Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? The Internet sex trade comes a little too easily to this "Jezebel"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 13, 2019
Most righteous thing Disney does as a movie studio is celebrate Earth Day with a nature doc Every year.
As I said in my review, “They killed ‘Hellboy.‘” Early marketing, trailers etc., showed promise. But the Neil Marshall/David Harbour “Hellboy” experience, a debacle of a reboot, opened to awful reviews — Lionsgate didn’t screen it widely enough to suggest … Continue reading
Now I don’t know if this Daisy Ridley/J.J. Abrams controlled “Star Wars” trilogy is going to solve its essential problems with story, pace, inclusive-casting that overreaches and cluttering the picture with extra characters –all to sell more toys and make … Continue reading