Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 9, 2019
What do we know about “Little,” the latest version of “Big” (see “Shazam!”) to make it into a screenplay and then a star vehicle? We know it stars Issa Rae as the flunky stuck with an evil boss (Regina Hall) … Continue reading
We don’t see punk rocker Becky Something imbibe. We don’t need to. It’s in her manner, manic — antic, peppered with breathless profane patter. It’s in her eyes — weepy and bloodshot, alternately crazed and compassionate. Bipolar much? Hell, it’s … Continue reading
And we can, right? Just based on the trailer. The scent of Courtney Love practically wafts off the screen in this performance. Hats off to Moss, who is having the most challenging and daring post “Mad Men” career of anybody … Continue reading