Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2019
A six year-old boy comes home, drops his books, fetches a glass of milk and a drawing he did and calls for his mother. He finds her, in bed, empty bottles of pills littering the night stand. He puts … Continue reading
The only photographers to ever merit documentaries being made about them are the ones who photograph New York. So if you’re in say, Cheraw, S.C. (a vivid, colorful, poor and forgotten town I pass through on the way to visit … Continue reading
Earlier this week, pre release, AMC said four theaters in the chain would stay open all through the night this weekend, based on presale demand. Now that’s up to 17. From the LATimes https://t.co/jlLao6wqy0 https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1122410119671820288?s=17