Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: "Dutch" is a gangland saga that's no treat
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Catch it while you can, "ECCO" could be the worst movie of 2019
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2019
A six year-old boy comes home, drops his books, fetches a glass of milk and a drawing he did and calls for his mother. He finds her, in bed, empty bottles of pills littering the night stand. He puts … Continue reading
The only photographers to ever merit documentaries being made about them are the ones who photograph New York. So if you’re in say, Cheraw, S.C. (a vivid, colorful, poor and forgotten town I pass through on the way to visit … Continue reading
Earlier this week, pre release, AMC said four theaters in the chain would stay open all through the night this weekend, based on presale demand. Now that’s up to 17. From the LATimes https://t.co/jlLao6wqy0 https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1122410119671820288?s=17