Top Posts & Pages
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Scenic Spanish drama "The Skin of the Wolf" tests woman against mountain man
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review: Another "Black Beauty," this time with Winslet voicing the horse, for Disney+
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: At long last, "The Croods: A New Age"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Middle School reunion goes very French, and very wrong in "Back to School/La Grande Classe"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2019
A six year-old boy comes home, drops his books, fetches a glass of milk and a drawing he did and calls for his mother. He finds her, in bed, empty bottles of pills littering the night stand. He puts … Continue reading
The only photographers to ever merit documentaries being made about them are the ones who photograph New York. So if you’re in say, Cheraw, S.C. (a vivid, colorful, poor and forgotten town I pass through on the way to visit … Continue reading
Earlier this week, pre release, AMC said four theaters in the chain would stay open all through the night this weekend, based on presale demand. Now that’s up to 17. From the LATimes https://t.co/jlLao6wqy0 https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1122410119671820288?s=17