Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Preview: "A Savage Nature" is a "true story" mass murder drama
- Movie Review: Gawain is tested by "The Green Knight"
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Korean diplomats try to "Escape from Mogadishu"
- Netflixable? On the market, and ready for a lowball offer -- "Hostage House"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2019
A six year-old boy comes home, drops his books, fetches a glass of milk and a drawing he did and calls for his mother. He finds her, in bed, empty bottles of pills littering the night stand. He puts … Continue reading
The only photographers to ever merit documentaries being made about them are the ones who photograph New York. So if you’re in say, Cheraw, S.C. (a vivid, colorful, poor and forgotten town I pass through on the way to visit … Continue reading
Earlier this week, pre release, AMC said four theaters in the chain would stay open all through the night this weekend, based on presale demand. Now that’s up to 17. From the LATimes https://t.co/jlLao6wqy0 https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1122410119671820288?s=17