Top Posts & Pages
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: Just Get Gerard Butler to "Kandahar"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "A Walk in the Sun" (1945) WWII filmed as it was happening
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 28, 2019
Movie Review: Sad teen wishes he could “Just Say Goodbye”
A six year-old boy comes home, drops his books, fetches a glass of milk and a drawing he did and calls for his mother. He finds her, in bed, empty bottles of pills littering the night stand. He puts … Continue reading
Preview –Capturing New York, one frame at a time — “Martha: A Picture Story”
The only photographers to ever merit documentaries being made about them are the ones who photograph New York. So if you’re in say, Cheraw, S.C. (a vivid, colorful, poor and forgotten town I pass through on the way to visit … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Preview –Capturing New York, one frame at a time — “Martha: A Picture Story”
AMC keeps upping the number of theaters showing “Endgame” around the clock
Earlier this week, pre release, AMC said four theaters in the chain would stay open all through the night this weekend, based on presale demand. Now that’s up to 17. From the LATimes https://t.co/jlLao6wqy0 https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1122410119671820288?s=17
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on AMC keeps upping the number of theaters showing “Endgame” around the clock