Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Cerebrum" is sci-fi of the brain-damaged variety
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Movie Review: Cheating is made for "The Delinquent Season"
- Movie Review: Billy Crystal drags Tiffany Haddish into the schmaltz --"Here Today"
- Movie Review: "Midway" recreates an epic naval battle, with a lot of digital help
- Olivia Cooke proves she's more than "just a horror girl" with "Me and Earl and the Dying Girl"
- Movie Review: "Paper Spiders" offers as realistic a depiction of mental illness as any movie ever
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: A very different trip to "The Mosquito Coast"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2019
A six year-old boy comes home, drops his books, fetches a glass of milk and a drawing he did and calls for his mother. He finds her, in bed, empty bottles of pills littering the night stand. He puts … Continue reading
The only photographers to ever merit documentaries being made about them are the ones who photograph New York. So if you’re in say, Cheraw, S.C. (a vivid, colorful, poor and forgotten town I pass through on the way to visit … Continue reading
Earlier this week, pre release, AMC said four theaters in the chain would stay open all through the night this weekend, based on presale demand. Now that’s up to 17. From the LATimes https://t.co/jlLao6wqy0 https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1122410119671820288?s=17