Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? "The Old Guard" brings a comic book franchise to Netflix
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2019
A six year-old boy comes home, drops his books, fetches a glass of milk and a drawing he did and calls for his mother. He finds her, in bed, empty bottles of pills littering the night stand. He puts … Continue reading
The only photographers to ever merit documentaries being made about them are the ones who photograph New York. So if you’re in say, Cheraw, S.C. (a vivid, colorful, poor and forgotten town I pass through on the way to visit … Continue reading
Earlier this week, pre release, AMC said four theaters in the chain would stay open all through the night this weekend, based on presale demand. Now that’s up to 17. From the LATimes https://t.co/jlLao6wqy0 https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1122410119671820288?s=17