Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: "The Secret of Sinchanee" isn't worth sharing
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 15, 2019
A modern day Western about women who work “outside the law” to get what they need? I’m there. The town of the title, “Little Woods,” is supposedly in North Dakota. I used to LIVE in North Dakota. They told me, … Continue reading
Back in 1970, Dr. Edwin Land, the genius who invented the Polaroid/Land Camera, did a cryptic short film — just him in a lab coat wandering through a gutted factory talking about the future. Land pulled a wallet for size … Continue reading
Bob Probert was a hockey goon from the Golden Age of Hockey Goons, a two-fisted brawler who made Detroit fans care more about the fights than the scoreboard when he skated for the Red Wings. From the mid-80s into the … Continue reading
“The Goodbye Girl” is, like any modern classic, a film you not only remember seeing, you remember where and who you saw it with if you’re of a certain age. I remember those facts because of an argument I lost. … Continue reading