Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 21, 2019
James Bond 25: How many MILLIONS brands paying for product placement? | Films | Entertainment | Express.co.uk
Better than the fleet of Chevys Roger Moore was chased through New York with in “Live and Let Die,” the endless AMCs in “The Man With the Golden Gun.” https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1116976/James-Bond-25-product-placement-Omega-Aston-Martin-Bollinger-Heineken-Daniel-Craig/amp#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s
Prett good explainer of why one needs to call “The Curse of La Llorona” “bastardized” as I did in my review. VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) Tweeted: La Llarona is the stuff of legend and she will make her way to the … Continue reading