Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 21, 2019
James Bond 25: How many MILLIONS brands paying for product placement? | Films | Entertainment | Express.co.uk
Better than the fleet of Chevys Roger Moore was chased through New York with in “Live and Let Die,” the endless AMCs in “The Man With the Golden Gun.” https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1116976/James-Bond-25-product-placement-Omega-Aston-Martin-Bollinger-Heineken-Daniel-Craig/amp#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s
Prett good explainer of why one needs to call “The Curse of La Llorona” “bastardized” as I did in my review. VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) Tweeted: La Llarona is the stuff of legend and she will make her way to the … Continue reading