Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Movie Review: Lifelong Friends Journey from "Chantilly Lace" to "Chantilly Bridge"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 21, 2019
James Bond 25: How many MILLIONS brands paying for product placement? | Films | Entertainment | Express.co.uk
Better than the fleet of Chevys Roger Moore was chased through New York with in “Live and Let Die,” the endless AMCs in “The Man With the Golden Gun.” https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1116976/James-Bond-25-product-placement-Omega-Aston-Martin-Bollinger-Heineken-Daniel-Craig/amp#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on James Bond 25: How many MILLIONS brands paying for product placement? | Films | Entertainment | Express.co.uk
The “Real” legend of La Llorona
Prett good explainer of why one needs to call “The Curse of La Llorona” “bastardized” as I did in my review. VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) Tweeted: La Llarona is the stuff of legend and she will make her way to the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on The “Real” legend of La Llorona
Kevin Brownlow Thinks a Treasure Trove of ‘Lost’ Silent Films Is Collecting Dust in Cuba
From Discover on Google https://www.indiewire.com/2019/04/kevin-brownlow-film-preservation-lost-silent-movies-cuba-1202060615/amp/
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Kevin Brownlow Thinks a Treasure Trove of ‘Lost’ Silent Films Is Collecting Dust in Cuba