Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? Belgian "Noise" eats up your quiet time as you try to make sense of it
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 6, 2019
Next Screening? “Missing Link,” from the animation studio that brought us “Coraline” and “Kubo and the Two Strings”
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Next Screening? “Missing Link,” from the animation studio that brought us “Coraline” and “Kubo and the Two Strings”
BOX OFFICE: “Shazam!” over $50, “Pet Sematary” under $25
Whatever their ongoing shortcomings in script, direction, etc., the Warners/New Line-DC team up has hit its marketing swee-spot and is on a comic book adaptation roll. “Shazam!”, a lesser title, a more kiddie-oriented caped superhero adaptation, had a good Thursday … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: “Shazam!” over $50, “Pet Sematary” under $25