Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The Future is bleak, the end is nigh in Swedish sci-fi "Aniara"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 6, 2019
Next Screening? “Missing Link,” from the animation studio that brought us “Coraline” and “Kubo and the Two Strings”
Whatever their ongoing shortcomings in script, direction, etc., the Warners/New Line-DC team up has hit its marketing swee-spot and is on a comic book adaptation roll. “Shazam!”, a lesser title, a more kiddie-oriented caped superhero adaptation, had a good Thursday … Continue reading