Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: "Frank of Ireland" indulges the Gleeson Brothers
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Beware of family guy who calls himself "Nobody"
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: A deep dive into Sugar Baby Life -- "Sugar Daddy"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 5, 2018
Most people don’t give a lot of thought to rock climbing. It’s a demographic thing, a racial thing, a “Because it’s there” thing that doesn’t connect with the average person without the upper body strength, the skill and determination or … Continue reading
“This is the last one,” Clint Eastwood’s character says in “The Mule,” a movie he directed and stars in, perhaps the last time he will do that for his beloved Warner Brothers. And damned if this isn’t the most touching … Continue reading
The common refrain from all the filmgoer comments directed my way about “Venom” has been “I could see it was bad, just from the trailer.” As a film’s trailer is comprised of its best, most audience-enticing moments, that’s a fair … Continue reading
The Brits loved this black and white take on “Cold War” era Poland, jazz and love in a time of oppression, limited freedoms and dictatorship. Might resonate with American audiences come Dec. 21.