Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 27, 2018
He has long been placed within the cinema’s pantheon, a revered, lionized filmmaker, his name dropped every time Woody Allen does an interview because Woody Allen, more than anything else, wants to be compared to Ingmar Bergman. What filmmaker wouldn’t? … Continue reading
A big big second week falloff isn’t preventing “Halloween” from dominating the box office on Trick or Treating weekend. A 70% drop Friday to Friday and Deadline.com is still figuring it’ll hit $33 million by midnight Sunday. A bit generous. … Continue reading