Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Movie Review: "Delia's Gone," a Vengeance Thriller with a Twist
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: A Town's Jewish Populace Erased, Preserved in "Three Minutes: A Lengthening"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: No Lie, "Lie Hard" is excruciatingly bad
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 27, 2018
He has long been placed within the cinema’s pantheon, a revered, lionized filmmaker, his name dropped every time Woody Allen does an interview because Woody Allen, more than anything else, wants to be compared to Ingmar Bergman. What filmmaker wouldn’t? … Continue reading
A big big second week falloff isn’t preventing “Halloween” from dominating the box office on Trick or Treating weekend. A 70% drop Friday to Friday and Deadline.com is still figuring it’ll hit $33 million by midnight Sunday. A bit generous. … Continue reading