Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: The Tender Mercies of Facing Cancer with "Our Friend"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 27, 2018
He has long been placed within the cinema’s pantheon, a revered, lionized filmmaker, his name dropped every time Woody Allen does an interview because Woody Allen, more than anything else, wants to be compared to Ingmar Bergman. What filmmaker wouldn’t? … Continue reading
A big big second week falloff isn’t preventing “Halloween” from dominating the box office on Trick or Treating weekend. A 70% drop Friday to Friday and Deadline.com is still figuring it’ll hit $33 million by midnight Sunday. A bit generous. … Continue reading