Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: October 6, 2018
Movie Review: “Sadie” is shaped by the grey, working class world she grows up in
“Sadie” is a very dark girl, even for 13. The more violent the video game, the better. She’s into horror films and takes in the world through the jaded eyes, her bleak connection to violence pouring out into the compositions … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Sadie” is shaped by the grey, working class world she grows up in
BOX OFFICE: “Venom” sucks up $77, “Star is Born” $44
A huge weekend is underway for both a critically-scorned comic book pic and the fourth version of “A Star is Born” as Sony’s “Venom” is overcoming bad reviews to set the October record for its opening and “A Star is … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: “Venom” sucks up $77, “Star is Born” $44