Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon" animates an Asia of myth
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: "Rage" rage at this pokey thriller from Down Under
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 22, 2018
You’d swear that Oscar winner Sissy Spacek is injuring herself, as big as her grin is and as long as she holds it. Danny Glover and Tom Waits may be old pros playing ex-cons, but there’s something just tickled about … Continue reading
Film fans revere Charlie Chaplin, but they — we — LOVE Buster Keaton. He was the embodiment of comic stoicism, an often hapless but never rattled “Great Stone Face” who never let on how funny he was or how hilarious … Continue reading
A child sitting with a psychotherapist (Colm Feore), hypnotized by the sound of his voice and the metronome he uses to put patients under. Not saying this trailer is particularly scary, but the concept is killer and it is most … Continue reading
This Nov. 16 thriller has a hint of Jekyll and Hyde about it. Ansel Elgort plays two brothers trapped inside the same body, living separate, contradictory lives. Elgort was just cast as “Tony” in the Spielberg “West Side Story” remake. … Continue reading