Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review -- "Impractical Jokers: The Movie"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Another good B-movie from Mel, "Blood Father"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 22, 2018
You’d swear that Oscar winner Sissy Spacek is injuring herself, as big as her grin is and as long as she holds it. Danny Glover and Tom Waits may be old pros playing ex-cons, but there’s something just tickled about … Continue reading
Film fans revere Charlie Chaplin, but they — we — LOVE Buster Keaton. He was the embodiment of comic stoicism, an often hapless but never rattled “Great Stone Face” who never let on how funny he was or how hilarious … Continue reading
A child sitting with a psychotherapist (Colm Feore), hypnotized by the sound of his voice and the metronome he uses to put patients under. Not saying this trailer is particularly scary, but the concept is killer and it is most … Continue reading
This Nov. 16 thriller has a hint of Jekyll and Hyde about it. Ansel Elgort plays two brothers trapped inside the same body, living separate, contradictory lives. Elgort was just cast as “Tony” in the Spielberg “West Side Story” remake. … Continue reading