Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 3, 2018
If ever there was anybody who put out the “New Brando/James Dean” vibe upon his arrival in the movies it was Stephen Dorff. His unkempt swagger and commitment to roles combined to create a “cool” persona that lasted at least … Continue reading
Boy, do we love a mystery, a “puzzle picture.” Feed us an “Inception” or “Lost” or “Stranger Things,” and it’s as if the Internet was invented with the sole purpose to crowd-sourcing a solution. Not everybody has to be into … Continue reading
Sony, the movie conglomerate releasing the latest Marvel picture (the “Spider-Man” universe is theirs for the exploiting), once did this crazy thing. They showed “The Da Vinci Code” to critics all over the world at the same time — Cannes … Continue reading
Even film fans who have never seen “The Searchers” know its quest — girls kidnapped by Indians on the Old West, a brutal-years-long pursuit of them and their captors by their uncle an the adopted nephew who draws into his … Continue reading
If you’re into her movies, you probably have a fairly complete picture of who Parker Posey is, what she’s like. A little flaky, a little flower-childhish — sexy, but more of a goofy flirt a romancer, high maintenance but not … Continue reading
Girlfriend is watching “Better Call Saul” and I think, “Wasn’t there a trailer slapped on the beginning of “Little Women” I meant to post? One that featured my man, my bud, the Great Character Actor Giancarlo Esposito (get him to … Continue reading