Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 23, 2018
Scotty Bowers has lived quite the life. He grew up in rural (later Chicago) Illinois, served in the Marine Corps during the deadliest time in its history — fighting from Guadalcanal across the Pacific. He just turned 95, and until … Continue reading
This story in the Times, based on a study by the Center for Study of Women in Television and Film (note the error in the Times piece about the center’s name, the goobers), got a lot of people’s attention last … Continue reading
I don’t think they have an opening date for this one, but with Kat Graham, Terrance Howard, Wesley Snipes, Isaiah Washington, Denzel Whitaker and T.I. in the cast, distribution for “Cut Throat City” should be a given.
John Lydon, aka Johnny Rotten, ended his Sex Pistols run with a decision to get out from under “the mockery,” and do a turnaround in his life, his music and his Public Image. The UK is getting this one this … Continue reading