Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 23, 2018
Scotty Bowers has lived quite the life. He grew up in rural (later Chicago) Illinois, served in the Marine Corps during the deadliest time in its history — fighting from Guadalcanal across the Pacific. He just turned 95, and until … Continue reading
This story in the Times, based on a study by the Center for Study of Women in Television and Film (note the error in the Times piece about the center’s name, the goobers), got a lot of people’s attention last … Continue reading
I don’t think they have an opening date for this one, but with Kat Graham, Terrance Howard, Wesley Snipes, Isaiah Washington, Denzel Whitaker and T.I. in the cast, distribution for “Cut Throat City” should be a given.
John Lydon, aka Johnny Rotten, ended his Sex Pistols run with a decision to get out from under “the mockery,” and do a turnaround in his life, his music and his Public Image. The UK is getting this one this … Continue reading