Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- BOX OFFICE: "Gentlemen" have little chance against "Bad Boys," will anybody turn out for "The Turning?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 16, 2018
A Christmas present for fans of Ms. Jones and Ruth Bader Ginsberg, a bio-drama about what made her reputation long before she became the most beloved Supreme Court Justice by the left. Oscar bait? One can only hope.
Desperation, as a general rule, makes for good comedy. For a “caper comedy,” it’s an absolute pre-requisite. “Deidra & Laney Rob a Train” is fraught with desperation, real and comic. Deidra (Ashleigh Murray of TV’s “Riverdale”) has it. She’s pretty … Continue reading
It’s the first or second thing they teach you in all the better “How to Script a Romantic Comedy in Nine Lessons” online courses. Find an excuse to throw a bunch of sexually active folks together, find a cool location, … Continue reading