Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: A "priest" made in prison, "Corpus Christi"
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- BOX OFFICE: "Gentlemen" have little chance against "Bad Boys," will anybody turn out for "The Turning?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 6, 2018
Deadline.com is projecting “Ant Man and The Wasp” managed over $11 million on Thursday, which puts it on track to do $95 million. Great, right? Sure, “Guardians of the Galaxy” numbers, double “Ant Man” which did over $6 on a … Continue reading
I think I’ve posted one trailer for this one already, the movie about the bums’ rush Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice and Powell gave America and the world in their rush to turn a Saudi/Pakistani-Afghan-enabled attack on America as an excuse to invade Iraq. … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s a daft-looking all-star film fantasy spinoff of the tale that inspired the Holiday Ballet that You Must See Because it’s Good For You. Keira and Dame Helen. And Morgan Freeman. Awk-WARD.