Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 6, 2018
Deadline.com is projecting “Ant Man and The Wasp” managed over $11 million on Thursday, which puts it on track to do $95 million. Great, right? Sure, “Guardians of the Galaxy” numbers, double “Ant Man” which did over $6 on a … Continue reading
I think I’ve posted one trailer for this one already, the movie about the bums’ rush Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice and Powell gave America and the world in their rush to turn a Saudi/Pakistani-Afghan-enabled attack on America as an excuse to invade Iraq. … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s a daft-looking all-star film fantasy spinoff of the tale that inspired the Holiday Ballet that You Must See Because it’s Good For You. Keira and Dame Helen. And Morgan Freeman. Awk-WARD.