Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Netflixable? Taming "Lady Chatterley's Lover"
- Netflixable? Norwegians awaken a "Troll" -- and find out
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A New, Animated Musical -- "Scrooge: A Christmas Carol"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Are Ryan, Will and Octavia "Spirited?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Russell Crowe shows off his "Poker Face" in this Aussie thriller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 6, 2018
Deadline.com is projecting “Ant Man and The Wasp” managed over $11 million on Thursday, which puts it on track to do $95 million. Great, right? Sure, “Guardians of the Galaxy” numbers, double “Ant Man” which did over $6 on a … Continue reading
I think I’ve posted one trailer for this one already, the movie about the bums’ rush Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice and Powell gave America and the world in their rush to turn a Saudi/Pakistani-Afghan-enabled attack on America as an excuse to invade Iraq. … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s a daft-looking all-star film fantasy spinoff of the tale that inspired the Holiday Ballet that You Must See Because it’s Good For You. Keira and Dame Helen. And Morgan Freeman. Awk-WARD.