Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 26, 2018
The animation’s so flat, static and dull it relies on brighter-than-bright sparkly colors to make it pop. Like “Power Puff Girls” or “My Little Pony.” The jokes are infantile-obvious and pounded home with a sledgehammer, as if the writers figured … Continue reading
This is one of the two or three movies I’ve most been looking forward to this summer. Why? Because it could be Spike Lee’s “Comeback?” Nah, the man’s been buried and resurrected more times than Reagan. Adam Driver’s chance to … Continue reading
Jovan Adep, Bokeem Woodbine, Wyatt Russell… Really? November release, says the trailer, “Overlord” on Imdb insists on an Oct. 26 release date. We’ll see.
As zeitgeisty as any horror picture of recent memory, a tale of terror that’s rippled through the culture “like a virus.” Scary second trailer. Creepy effect (might be a mistake to show the dude before the movie opens). August 10, … Continue reading
Having a thing you’re known for, an identity that makes you memorable, is everything in high school. Captain of the cheerleading squad, Guitar Guy (wears a guitar everywhere), Drama Girl, Class Clown, Jock, Hat Girl, Class Witch, Vintage T-shirt Guy … Continue reading
The adorably cringe-worthy “Eighth Grade” will make you wonder, “Was I EVER that awkward, shy, naive, delusional or unintentionally cruel?” A better question as you’re pondering the closing credits might be, “How do ANY of us get that that awkward … Continue reading