Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 5, 2018
Matt Dillon is the kindly doctor who takes in the mixed-race orphan (Ryan Potter) who pines for the pretty blonde (Olivia Ritchie) at the plantation down the road in this (August 17 release) drama. Jim Caviezel plays a tippling physician … Continue reading
A healthy evening opening across America for “The First Purge” comprised about $2.5 million in ticket sales, per Deadline.com. It might manage $30 million or so on its opening half-week and weekend. “Ant-Man and The Wasp” is set for yet … Continue reading