Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 5, 2018
Matt Dillon is the kindly doctor who takes in the mixed-race orphan (Ryan Potter) who pines for the pretty blonde (Olivia Ritchie) at the plantation down the road in this (August 17 release) drama. Jim Caviezel plays a tippling physician … Continue reading
A healthy evening opening across America for “The First Purge” comprised about $2.5 million in ticket sales, per Deadline.com. It might manage $30 million or so on its opening half-week and weekend. “Ant-Man and The Wasp” is set for yet … Continue reading