Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Omar Epps is captain on a space station where things go wrong, "3022"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 1, 2018
Combative, prolific, a one-man argument on subjects beyond number, but specifically the seriousness and importance of science fiction, Harlan Ellison went as gently as was possible for him into that eternal good night. He was 84. People always introduced him via … Continue reading
Hyped at Sundance, probably unreleasable (theatrically), weird and gory, at the far end of exotic and odd, “Mandy” folds a Nicolas Cage gonzo turn into a Panos Cosmotos fever dream. “Mandy” also stars the Great Bill Duke, and Linus Roache … Continue reading