Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review -- "Trevor: The Musical," a Pride Month period piece comes to Disney+
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
- Movie Review: Stallone is back on the beat with "Backtrace"
- Netflixable? South Africa's version of "Crash" is titled "Collision"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 1, 2018
Combative, prolific, a one-man argument on subjects beyond number, but specifically the seriousness and importance of science fiction, Harlan Ellison went as gently as was possible for him into that eternal good night. He was 84. People always introduced him … Continue reading
Hyped at Sundance, probably unreleasable (theatrically), weird and gory, at the far end of exotic and odd, “Mandy” folds a Nicolas Cage gonzo turn into a Panos Cosmotos fever dream. “Mandy” also stars the Great Bill Duke, and Linus Roache … Continue reading