Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 21, 2018
Preview, “Fantastic Beasts” Comic Con trailer — “Crimes of Grindelwald,” and Johnny Depp goes Albino
Presented without comment.
Pulling together lesser known ABBA songs and flinging the writer of “Love Actually” and “Four Weddings and a Funeral” at the script paid off for Universal as a somewhat played “Mamma Mia, Here We Go Again” isn’t going “Andante, Andante” … Continue reading