Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 19, 2018
What tea leaves is Jennifer Lopez reading that parked her in a “Working Girl” style comedy about “faking it until you make it?” Answered my own question there, didn’t I? “Second Act” is about people who missed out on education … Continue reading
The first trailer was cryptic, which is probably why traffic to my eight year old review of the documentary that inspired it, “Marwen” exploded over the past month. “Welcome to Marwen” is about an artist, badly hurt in a mugging, who … Continue reading
Spanish filmmaker José Díaz Martínez wanted some time to himself, to reflect on his long-dead brother Tino and get away from the modern world. And his wife and two kids as well, he doesn’t hasten to add. So he set … Continue reading