Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Netflixable? Holidays are for triggering -- "Hillbilly Elegy"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 19, 2018
What tea leaves is Jennifer Lopez reading that parked her in a “Working Girl” style comedy about “faking it until you make it?” Answered my own question there, didn’t I? “Second Act” is about people who missed out on education … Continue reading
The first trailer was cryptic, which is probably why traffic to my eight year old review of the documentary that inspired it, “Marwen” exploded over the past month. “Welcome to Marwen” is about an artist, badly hurt in a mugging, who … Continue reading
Spanish filmmaker José Díaz Martínez wanted some time to himself, to reflect on his long-dead brother Tino and get away from the modern world. And his wife and two kids as well, he doesn’t hasten to add. So he set … Continue reading