Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: "Hot for teacher" is no longer "cute in "Scarborough," or anywhere else
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Documentary Review -- "Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: The Unholy Evangelicals/Israeli alliance donating and agitating "'Til Kingdom Come"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Gruesome deaths and crop failures, "The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 19, 2018
What tea leaves is Jennifer Lopez reading that parked her in a “Working Girl” style comedy about “faking it until you make it?” Answered my own question there, didn’t I? “Second Act” is about people who missed out on education … Continue reading
The first trailer was cryptic, which is probably why traffic to my eight year old review of the documentary that inspired it, “Marwen” exploded over the past month. “Welcome to Marwen” is about an artist, badly hurt in a mugging, who … Continue reading
Spanish filmmaker José Díaz Martínez wanted some time to himself, to reflect on his long-dead brother Tino and get away from the modern world. And his wife and two kids as well, he doesn’t hasten to add. So he set … Continue reading