Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Beast (La Belva)" is the Italian "Taken"
- Netflixable? Frights come via phone in the Korean thriller "The Call"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? A SWAT team goes wrong in the ruins of their Iraqi city, "Mosul"
- Movie Review -- Into the blurred murk of "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Bruce Willis in his C-movie twilight, "Hard Kill"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 2, 2018
Will is the embodiment of a doting dad, and a “good provider” boiled down to that phrase’s essential meaning. He spends all day, every day with daughter Tom. He keeps her clothed, healthy, warm and fed, home schools her and … Continue reading
Vaughn is about to become a father. Marcus, his pal, figures he knows just the thing for “your last free weekend.” The lads leave the city for a hunting trip in the Scottish highlands and Marcus loads his 90s Jeep … Continue reading
Preview, Josh Brolin tries his Manly Hand at Comedy in “The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter” for Netflix
Josh Brolin’s “The Great White Hunter” aka a drawling good ol’boy with a web series detailing his adventures, Danny McBride’s his trusty cameraman out with him on a stalk that’ll be a boy-bonding/”make a man out of him” weekend for … Continue reading
Preview, Bruce Willis collects Chinese cash and helps China avenge itself on Japan in WWII in “The Bombing”
I wonder if we’ll see this Chinese WWII picture in theaters in the US, or if we’ll be waiting on Netflix/VOD? Bruce Willis still commands box office name recognition, especially overseas. Ye Liu, Nicholas Tse and Sun Ma are the … Continue reading
Long before I moved to Florida, I knew there was a lot more to the place than Disney World, Miami Beach, Daytona Beach and Fort Lauderdale, thanks to this Errol Morris documentary. “Vernon, Florida” was the deadpan follow-up … Continue reading