Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Rideshare Roger just might be a "Stalker"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 2, 2018
Will is the embodiment of a doting dad, and a “good provider” boiled down to that phrase’s essential meaning. He spends all day, every day with daughter Tom. He keeps her clothed, healthy, warm and fed, home schools her and … Continue reading
Vaughn is about to become a father. Marcus, his pal, figures he knows just the thing for “your last free weekend.” The lads leave the city for a hunting trip in the Scottish highlands and Marcus loads his 90s Jeep … Continue reading
Preview, Josh Brolin tries his Manly Hand at Comedy in “The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter” for Netflix
Josh Brolin’s “The Great White Hunter” aka a drawling good ol’boy with a web series detailing his adventures, Danny McBride’s his trusty cameraman out with him on a stalk that’ll be a boy-bonding/”make a man out of him” weekend for … Continue reading
Preview, Bruce Willis collects Chinese cash and helps China avenge itself on Japan in WWII in “The Bombing”
I wonder if we’ll see this Chinese WWII picture in theaters in the US, or if we’ll be waiting on Netflix/VOD? Bruce Willis still commands box office name recognition, especially overseas. Ye Liu, Nicholas Tse and Sun Ma are the … Continue reading
Long before I moved to Florida, I knew there was a lot more to the place than Disney World, Miami Beach, Daytona Beach and Fort Lauderdale, thanks to this Errol Morris documentary. “Vernon, Florida” was the deadpan follow-up … Continue reading