Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: "Incitement" condemns those who inspire an assassin
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Next screening? Blake and Jude are in "The Rhythm Section"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: Comrades fight to honor the ultimate sacrifice in "The Last Full Measure"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 2, 2018
Will is the embodiment of a doting dad, and a “good provider” boiled down to that phrase’s essential meaning. He spends all day, every day with daughter Tom. He keeps her clothed, healthy, warm and fed, home schools her and … Continue reading
Vaughn is about to become a father. Marcus, his pal, figures he knows just the thing for “your last free weekend.” The lads leave the city for a hunting trip in the Scottish highlands and Marcus loads his 90s Jeep … Continue reading
Preview, Josh Brolin tries his Manly Hand at Comedy in “The Legacy of a Whitetail Deer Hunter” for Netflix
Josh Brolin’s “The Great White Hunter” aka a drawling good ol’boy with a web series detailing his adventures, Danny McBride’s his trusty cameraman out with him on a stalk that’ll be a boy-bonding/”make a man out of him” weekend for … Continue reading
Preview, Bruce Willis collects Chinese cash and helps China avenge itself on Japan in WWII in “The Bombing”
I wonder if we’ll see this Chinese WWII picture in theaters in the US, or if we’ll be waiting on Netflix/VOD? Bruce Willis still commands box office name recognition, especially overseas. Ye Liu, Nicholas Tse and Sun Ma are the … Continue reading
Long before I moved to Florida, I knew there was a lot more to the place than Disney World, Miami Beach, Daytona Beach and Fort Lauderdale, thanks to this Errol Morris documentary. “Vernon, Florida” was the deadpan follow-up … Continue reading