Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: When "I Still Believe" isn't enough
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 25, 2013
It’s hard to get past Cameron Diaz’s sex-with-a-sports-car scene in “The Counselor.” Not “IN” the car, but “with” it. The twisted Cormac McCarthy wrote it, the visually indulgent Ridley Scott directed it and Diaz acted the heck out of it. … Continue reading
I get the distinct impression that all the buzz about this no-name movie, “Fifty Shades of Grey,” which plainly no actor, writer or director of great repute wants much to do with, is built around trolling for traffic among the … Continue reading
Kristen Bell is Disney’s newest princess, the vocal star of “Frozen.” And she inspired that “Veronica Mars” Kickstarter phenomenon. She’s been a reliable co-star in comedies such as “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and “Stuck in Love” (very good in that, playing … Continue reading
It’s got a cute moose and a talking snow man. And a Disney princess. Sounds like a mid-winter hit. “Frozen” opens Nov. 27.