Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 25, 2013
It’s hard to get past Cameron Diaz’s sex-with-a-sports-car scene in “The Counselor.” Not “IN” the car, but “with” it. The twisted Cormac McCarthy wrote it, the visually indulgent Ridley Scott directed it and Diaz acted the heck out of it. … Continue reading
I get the distinct impression that all the buzz about this no-name movie, “Fifty Shades of Grey,” which plainly no actor, writer or director of great repute wants much to do with, is built around trolling for traffic among the … Continue reading
Kristen Bell is Disney’s newest princess, the vocal star of “Frozen.” And she inspired that “Veronica Mars” Kickstarter phenomenon. She’s been a reliable co-star in comedies such as “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and “Stuck in Love” (very good in that, playing … Continue reading
It’s got a cute moose and a talking snow man. And a Disney princess. Sounds like a mid-winter hit. “Frozen” opens Nov. 27.