Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: When "I Still Believe" isn't enough
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 4, 2013
J.C. Chandor has provided the great Robert Redford with one last Oscar-bait leading man turn in this solo sailor at sea tale. Anybody who is around sailboats will recognize every situation here — the perils of solo voyaging, the limits … Continue reading
Reviews are breathless, which is fitting. And not just from me. But will “Gravity,” Alfonso Cuaron’s intimate, real-time real scenarios space epic, have the box office to match the critical huzzahs? Variety says “Yes,” with a $40+ opening for the … Continue reading