Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 8, 2013
A sizzling period piece with modern pop tunes and Hailee Steinfeld, Douglas Booth, Paul Giamatti, Stellan Skarsgaard? There will be blood. And poison. And the Bard. “Romeo & Juliet” opens Friday.
It wasn’t that long ago and we remember how it turned out. So there’s no way that “Captain Phillips”, the movie about the 2009 pirate attack on the M.V. Maersk Alabama, should be as surprising and entertaining a sea tale … Continue reading