Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Horror comes to a troubled couple as they "Shelter in Place" in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 10, 2013
This erotic, NC-17 rated lesbian romantic drama was an award-winner at Cannes and has a certain awards buzz for its leads about it as it is about to open in North America.
“Captain Phillips” has its doubters. But they are few. Great performances, a compelling and largely true story, with surprising bits of it that we haven’t heard before. The great Paul Greengrass directed, Hanks has an Oscar nomination sewed up, this … Continue reading
“The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete” is a rough and rough around the edges tale of children growing up on the mean streets of the wrong side of Brooklyn. It’s a coming of age story of a self-absorbed, downtrodden … Continue reading