Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: In the name of all that's holy, don't get stuck in "Tar"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 7, 2013
This is the music doc about Billie Joe Armstrong taking his Green Day song cycle to Broadway, where it became the hit musical “American Idiot.” Still a big venue concert draw, now he’s on a level with Pete Townsend and … Continue reading
Three restaurants with three wildly different agendas make for three generally compelling stories in “Spinning Plates,” a documentary that plays like a very good pilot for a Food Network series that never was.Writer-director Joseph Levy tells the tale of one … Continue reading
Abandoned but never quite forgotten, “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane” finally reaches theaters seven years after it was finished. A graphically violent, sexually explicit teen horror tale, it was close to being ahead of its time, in its time. … Continue reading