Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 7, 2013
This is the music doc about Billie Joe Armstrong taking his Green Day song cycle to Broadway, where it became the hit musical “American Idiot.” Still a big venue concert draw, now he’s on a level with Pete Townsend and … Continue reading
Three restaurants with three wildly different agendas make for three generally compelling stories in “Spinning Plates,” a documentary that plays like a very good pilot for a Food Network series that never was.Writer-director Joseph Levy tells the tale of one … Continue reading
Abandoned but never quite forgotten, “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane” finally reaches theaters seven years after it was finished. A graphically violent, sexually explicit teen horror tale, it was close to being ahead of its time, in its time. … Continue reading