Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Movie Review: When "I Still Believe" isn't enough
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 7, 2013
This is the music doc about Billie Joe Armstrong taking his Green Day song cycle to Broadway, where it became the hit musical “American Idiot.” Still a big venue concert draw, now he’s on a level with Pete Townsend and … Continue reading
Three restaurants with three wildly different agendas make for three generally compelling stories in “Spinning Plates,” a documentary that plays like a very good pilot for a Food Network series that never was.Writer-director Joseph Levy tells the tale of one … Continue reading
Abandoned but never quite forgotten, “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane” finally reaches theaters seven years after it was finished. A graphically violent, sexually explicit teen horror tale, it was close to being ahead of its time, in its time. … Continue reading