Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 16, 2013
Stallone was always a better actor than Schwarzenegger. That burning question, for those old enough to have asked it and deluded enough to have never figured it out, is answered once and for all in “Escape Plan,” a vintage prison … Continue reading
Sophisticated, well-cast and heartfelt, “Grace Unplugged” is further proof that a little Hollywood sheen goes a long way in the faith-based film genre. But in blending the “kid corrupted by the music biz” formula with a story of core values … Continue reading
“Oh Lord,” the old fisherman’s prayer goes, “Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small.” Anybody who has ever sailed a boat — any boat — over the wine dark sea has that line at the ready … Continue reading