Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 12, 2013
This convenience store melodrama made it into a lot of festivals and opens the first of November. Love, jealousy, pregnancy, etc. I’d pay to watch Naomi read the phone book in a jumper with a name tag on it. Could … Continue reading
“Gravity” is holding upwards of 60% of its opening weekend numbers, maybe $40-45 million based on another huge Friday. A few folks, myself included, think this has an “Avatar” cachet — must see, must see it in 3D and IMAX. … Continue reading