Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Movie Review: "Doctor" Downey can't breathe life into "Dolittle"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 12, 2013
This convenience store melodrama made it into a lot of festivals and opens the first of November. Love, jealousy, pregnancy, etc. I’d pay to watch Naomi read the phone book in a jumper with a name tag on it. Could … Continue reading
“Gravity” is holding upwards of 60% of its opening weekend numbers, maybe $40-45 million based on another huge Friday. A few folks, myself included, think this has an “Avatar” cachet — must see, must see it in 3D and IMAX. … Continue reading