Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Movie Review: When "I Still Believe" isn't enough
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 12, 2013
This convenience store melodrama made it into a lot of festivals and opens the first of November. Love, jealousy, pregnancy, etc. I’d pay to watch Naomi read the phone book in a jumper with a name tag on it. Could … Continue reading
“Gravity” is holding upwards of 60% of its opening weekend numbers, maybe $40-45 million based on another huge Friday. A few folks, myself included, think this has an “Avatar” cachet — must see, must see it in 3D and IMAX. … Continue reading