Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? "The Old Guard" brings a comic book franchise to Netflix
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 12, 2013
This convenience store melodrama made it into a lot of festivals and opens the first of November. Love, jealousy, pregnancy, etc. I’d pay to watch Naomi read the phone book in a jumper with a name tag on it. Could … Continue reading
“Gravity” is holding upwards of 60% of its opening weekend numbers, maybe $40-45 million based on another huge Friday. A few folks, myself included, think this has an “Avatar” cachet — must see, must see it in 3D and IMAX. … Continue reading