Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 11, 2013
Here’s one that’s sort of sneaking up on us. It was delayed, but we knew it was coming out this fall — eventually. It promised to be THE horror picture this Halloween. But there’s been zero buzz on it. Zero. … Continue reading
In a word, “no.” A longer, Tom Hanks action picture vs. sci fi with Bullock? No contest. “Captain Phillips” is enjoying the same sorts of rapturous reviews as “Gravity,” but it won’t have 3D IMAX money to count, and Tom … Continue reading