Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? In Barcelona, watch out for "The Occupant" who had your swank apartment before you
- Netflixable? "Awake" is a thriller that snoozes too long for its own good
- Netflixable? A Memphis BBQ heir gets into wine in "Uncorked"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? "Curtiz" makes a hash out of filming "Casablanca"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 11, 2013
Here’s one that’s sort of sneaking up on us. It was delayed, but we knew it was coming out this fall — eventually. It promised to be THE horror picture this Halloween. But there’s been zero buzz on it. Zero. … Continue reading
In a word, “no.” A longer, Tom Hanks action picture vs. sci fi with Bullock? No contest. “Captain Phillips” is enjoying the same sorts of rapturous reviews as “Gravity,” but it won’t have 3D IMAX money to count, and Tom … Continue reading