Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Movie Review: "Some Southern Waters" wash up on a David Lynch shore
- Movie Review: Bring the kids, but don't forget the hankies, for "Zoo"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 2, 2013
Josh Trank of “Chronicle” is slated to direct Fox’s reboot of the comic book franchise “The Fantastic Four.” Simon Kinberg (“Sherlock Holmes”) is rewriting the script and collecting a producer credit as he does. I was never one of those … Continue reading
“Now Muscle Shoals has got The Swampers,” Ronnie Van Zant sang on the Southern Rock anthem “Sweet Home Alabama.” “And they’ve been known to pick a song or two.”For many, it was the first time they’d heard of Muscle Shoals, … Continue reading