Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Confessions of an Invisible Girl" include Brazilians and waxing
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 2, 2013
Josh Trank of “Chronicle” is slated to direct Fox’s reboot of the comic book franchise “The Fantastic Four.” Simon Kinberg (“Sherlock Holmes”) is rewriting the script and collecting a producer credit as he does. I was never one of those … Continue reading
“Now Muscle Shoals has got The Swampers,” Ronnie Van Zant sang on the Southern Rock anthem “Sweet Home Alabama.” “And they’ve been known to pick a song or two.”For many, it was the first time they’d heard of Muscle Shoals, … Continue reading