Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 26, 2013
Here’s a clip from the new animated comedy “Free Birds,” which looks like “Chicken Run” meets “Open Season” by way of “Cats & Dogs.” Turkeys time traveling to change the Thanksgiving tradition as it is born. Don’t know why they … Continue reading
The most optimistic projections for Johnny Knoxville’s “Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa” were for it to open at a robust $30 million+, not as good as the last “Jackass” movie — which was 3D and blew up to $50 million on … Continue reading