Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Bingworthy? Anya Taylor-Joy looks for checkmate in "The Queen's Gambit"
- Netflixable? Animated "Over the Moon" marries Chinese animation and sensibilities to Hollywood storytelling
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 26, 2013
Here’s a clip from the new animated comedy “Free Birds,” which looks like “Chicken Run” meets “Open Season” by way of “Cats & Dogs.” Turkeys time traveling to change the Thanksgiving tradition as it is born. Don’t know why they … Continue reading
The most optimistic projections for Johnny Knoxville’s “Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa” were for it to open at a robust $30 million+, not as good as the last “Jackass” movie — which was 3D and blew up to $50 million on … Continue reading