Top Posts & Pages
- Series Review: Is "WandaVision" a Marvel?
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: Hanks anchors a Western parable, "News of the World"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 26, 2013
Here’s a clip from the new animated comedy “Free Birds,” which looks like “Chicken Run” meets “Open Season” by way of “Cats & Dogs.” Turkeys time traveling to change the Thanksgiving tradition as it is born. Don’t know why they … Continue reading
The most optimistic projections for Johnny Knoxville’s “Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa” were for it to open at a robust $30 million+, not as good as the last “Jackass” movie — which was 3D and blew up to $50 million on … Continue reading