Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Classic Film Review: Sentimental, with an Edge -- "The Olive Trees of Justice" (1962) takes us back to Algeria just before Independence
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
- Movie Preview: A lot of stars swirl down the drain of "American Night"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 26, 2013
Here’s a clip from the new animated comedy “Free Birds,” which looks like “Chicken Run” meets “Open Season” by way of “Cats & Dogs.” Turkeys time traveling to change the Thanksgiving tradition as it is born. Don’t know why they … Continue reading
The most optimistic projections for Johnny Knoxville’s “Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa” were for it to open at a robust $30 million+, not as good as the last “Jackass” movie — which was 3D and blew up to $50 million on … Continue reading