Top Posts & Pages
- The voice-over on Joe Biden's new ad is unmistakable -- Recognize it?
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? Colorless "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky," and don't have much to say
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: In the name of all that's holy, don't get stuck in "Tar"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 28, 2013
There’s a myopia to “Diana,” the new film about the divorce and last great romance of Princess Diana’s life, that fits its subject like one of Diana’s signature, custom-tailored gowns. Isolated, focused on her image, her few contacts with the … Continue reading
Oscar winning documentary filmmaker Barbara Kopple (“Wild Man Blues,” “Harlan County, USA”) gives herself over to Oprah Winfrey’s vision of the world in “Running from Crazy,” a movie about the Hemingways and their troubled family history of mental illness and … Continue reading
Asa Butterfield is “a massive science fiction fan,” he says. Which is a good thing, considering Martin Scorsese plucked him from relative obscurity to take the title role in the fanciful “Hugo,” which turned into a decent sized hit a … Continue reading