Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Well, at least the Canary Islands glow in "So My Grandma's a Lesbian"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Denzel, Malek and Leto get "The Little Things" right
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: How the drug mobs roll in the Dominican Republic -- "Narco Soldiers"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? "A Girl like Grace" is going to make some mistakes
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: A Redemption Story Star Vehicle for Justin Timberlake -- "Palmer"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 19, 2013
Alfonso Cuaron’s “Gravity” is doing gangbuster’s business on this, its third weekend. Another $28-30 million. It is hanging onto audience share and rolling towards $200 million, with no end in sight. $350, maybe? “Carrie,” despite botched marketing (Screen Gems didn’t … Continue reading