Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Documentary Review: "What the Hell Happened to Blood, Sweat & Tears?"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? A Colombian Male Wish Fulfillment Fantasy -- "The Last Man on Earth"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 28, 2013
Movie Review: “A.C.O.D.”
Melissa and Hugh divorced decades ago, but the heat never left their hate. They still go at it, hammer and tong, voices shrieking, threats rising and profanity flying. And they’re every bit as funny as old pros Catherine O’Hara and … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “A.C.O.D.”
Box Office: “Meatballs” $40, “Rush” under $12, “Baggage” beats “Don Jon”
The earliest box office numbers in from Deadline.com always underestimate kids’ films and how much they take in on Saturday. So take this $38 weekend and add a couple, unless parents find something better to do with their kids’ SAturdays. … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Box Office: “Meatballs” $40, “Rush” under $12, “Baggage” beats “Don Jon”