Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 3, 2013
Sort of a remake of the Belushi/Aykroyd adaptation in the ’80s. With Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne dealing with a hellish fraternity moving in next door, led by Zac Efron. Red Band, filthy stuff kids.
The acronym “BFF” was new to the world when Nobel Prize-winner Doris Lessing’s novella “The Grandmothers” was written. But she touched on the rewards, temptations and consequences of that sort of all-consuming, enduring female friendship that lasts from childhood through … Continue reading
Gwyneth P. and Mark Ruffalo and Pink and Josh Gad in a romantic comedy built around the tragic illness or convenient excuse (depending on where you fall in the debate) of sex addiction. “Thanks for Sharing” — love the title … Continue reading