Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: A step to down to "Jumanji: The Next Level"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Documentary Review: Surfing twins take on the world and the big waves, "And Two if By Sea: The Hobgood Brothers"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 3, 2013
Sort of a remake of the Belushi/Aykroyd adaptation in the ’80s. With Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne dealing with a hellish fraternity moving in next door, led by Zac Efron. Red Band, filthy stuff kids.
The acronym “BFF” was new to the world when Nobel Prize-winner Doris Lessing’s novella “The Grandmothers” was written. But she touched on the rewards, temptations and consequences of that sort of all-consuming, enduring female friendship that lasts from childhood through … Continue reading
Gwyneth P. and Mark Ruffalo and Pink and Josh Gad in a romantic comedy built around the tragic illness or convenient excuse (depending on where you fall in the debate) of sex addiction. “Thanks for Sharing” — love the title … Continue reading