Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman 1984 (WW84)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Documentary Review: Retirees look for Paradise in Florida's The Villages -- "Some Kind of Heaven"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Movie Review: Seeing the future, trying to change it of your own "Volition"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 15, 2013
Will it be improved by the addition of a dimension? Will that “Somewhere over the rainbow” be that much closer, the Yellow Brick Road that much more inviting? I’ll be looking for apples in the face (tossed at the screen), … Continue reading
It’s the best live action opening in September. Ever. A dead heat in the race to have the year’s best horror opening. And “Insidious: Chapter 2,” is just the latest low-budget success from Mr. “Paranormal Activity,” Oren Peli. He’s a … Continue reading