Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 15, 2013
Will it be improved by the addition of a dimension? Will that “Somewhere over the rainbow” be that much closer, the Yellow Brick Road that much more inviting? I’ll be looking for apples in the face (tossed at the screen), … Continue reading
It’s the best live action opening in September. Ever. A dead heat in the race to have the year’s best horror opening. And “Insidious: Chapter 2,” is just the latest low-budget success from Mr. “Paranormal Activity,” Oren Peli. He’s a … Continue reading