Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 15, 2013
Will it be improved by the addition of a dimension? Will that “Somewhere over the rainbow” be that much closer, the Yellow Brick Road that much more inviting? I’ll be looking for apples in the face (tossed at the screen), … Continue reading
It’s the best live action opening in September. Ever. A dead heat in the race to have the year’s best horror opening. And “Insidious: Chapter 2,” is just the latest low-budget success from Mr. “Paranormal Activity,” Oren Peli. He’s a … Continue reading