Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman 1984 (WW84)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Documentary Review: Retirees look for Paradise in Florida's The Villages -- "Some Kind of Heaven"
- Movie Review: Seeing the future, trying to change it of your own "Volition"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2013
Deadline.com reports that Vin Diesel sank some of his “Fast & Furious” millions into reviving this franchise, which was Code Blue back in 2004, when “The Chronicles of Riddick” came out and tanked. So he made it and Universal (“Fast/Furious” … Continue reading
Sam Kadi directed and co-wrote this story of a Lebanese man (Egyptian star Khaled Nabawy) who has the misfortune of winning the Green Card lottery, getting into America, on 9/10/2001. Agnes Bruckner plays a pretty American who takes pity on … Continue reading