Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- General Bonner Fellers, the "hero" of the WWII drama "Emperor"?
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
- Movie Review: "Greater" is less than the sum of its jumbled up parts
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 4, 2013
<p>Maybe. The screen legend is getting way on up there. He’s 77. And Oscar winner or not, the man is known for his indulgences. And not just younger women. If he is retiring, his last film would be the dog … Continue reading
Melanie Griffith’s actress/daughter with Don Johnson, Dakota Johnson, is to be Anastasia and Charlie Hunnam is Charles Grey in the big screen version of “50 Shades of Grey.” Prestige project? Um, no. Big name stars? Not in the least. He’s … Continue reading
At the end of September, two-time Oscar nominee Naomi Watts turns 44. So this fall is probably the perfect time for her her “mid-life crisis” movie — “Adore” — to come out.” “We all like to be reminded we’re still … Continue reading