Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Movie Review: A streetball legend, "Blackjack: The Jackie Ryan Story"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Netflixable? Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey brace for a "Holidate"
- Netflixable? Whatever you do, don't rile "Romina"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Bingeworthy? "The Mandalorian" settles in for Season 2 routine
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 4, 2013
<p>Maybe. The screen legend is getting way on up there. He’s 77. And Oscar winner or not, the man is known for his indulgences. And not just younger women. If he is retiring, his last film would be the dog … Continue reading
Melanie Griffith’s actress/daughter with Don Johnson, Dakota Johnson, is to be Anastasia and Charlie Hunnam is Charles Grey in the big screen version of “50 Shades of Grey.” Prestige project? Um, no. Big name stars? Not in the least. He’s … Continue reading
At the end of September, two-time Oscar nominee Naomi Watts turns 44. So this fall is probably the perfect time for her her “mid-life crisis” movie — “Adore” — to come out.” “We all like to be reminded we’re still … Continue reading