Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 4, 2013
<p>Maybe. The screen legend is getting way on up there. He’s 77. And Oscar winner or not, the man is known for his indulgences. And not just younger women. If he is retiring, his last film would be the dog … Continue reading
Melanie Griffith’s actress/daughter with Don Johnson, Dakota Johnson, is to be Anastasia and Charlie Hunnam is Charles Grey in the big screen version of “50 Shades of Grey.” Prestige project? Um, no. Big name stars? Not in the least. He’s … Continue reading
At the end of September, two-time Oscar nominee Naomi Watts turns 44. So this fall is probably the perfect time for her her “mid-life crisis” movie — “Adore” — to come out.” “We all like to be reminded we’re still … Continue reading