Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman 1984 (WW84)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Documentary Review: Retirees look for Paradise in Florida's The Villages -- "Some Kind of Heaven"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 4, 2013
<p>Maybe. The screen legend is getting way on up there. He’s 77. And Oscar winner or not, the man is known for his indulgences. And not just younger women. If he is retiring, his last film would be the dog … Continue reading
Melanie Griffith’s actress/daughter with Don Johnson, Dakota Johnson, is to be Anastasia and Charlie Hunnam is Charles Grey in the big screen version of “50 Shades of Grey.” Prestige project? Um, no. Big name stars? Not in the least. He’s … Continue reading
At the end of September, two-time Oscar nominee Naomi Watts turns 44. So this fall is probably the perfect time for her her “mid-life crisis” movie — “Adore” — to come out.” “We all like to be reminded we’re still … Continue reading