Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Abraham's story aimed at the Easter audience -- "His Only Son"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? The Vulgarians Rise Again -- "Murder Mystery 2"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 9, 2013
Next Screening: “12 Years A Slave”
The British direction Steve McQueen (“Hunger”, “Shame”) found a role for Michael Fassbender in his latest. And Brad Pitt. And Paul Giamatti and the little girl from “Beasts of the Southern Wild.” But the star, the man in the title … Continue reading
Movie Review: “Blue Caprice”
The shootings were so random — a parking lot, at a gas station, a guy mowing grass, a baby-sitter reading a book on a bus stop bench. They happened in a spree — in Maryland, Virginia, greater Washington, D.C. — … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Blue Caprice”