Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: "Frank of Ireland" indulges the Gleeson Brothers
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Beware of family guy who calls himself "Nobody"
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: A deep dive into Sugar Baby Life -- "Sugar Daddy"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 5, 2013
Yeah, this is an interesting direction for “The Chosen One” to go in — directing martial arts pictures. But why not, Keanu? Limited release Nov. 1.
Was it Hemingway or Fitzgerald who first used the phrase “Kill Your Darlings,” about the ruthless process of winnowing down, editing one’s writing? I always heard Hemingway. Daniel Radcliffe plays the Beat Poet Allen Ginsburg in this recreation of his … Continue reading
“Riddick,” a movie that might have been titled “A Diesel and his Digital Dingo-dongo Dog,” is built to mirror the signature traits of its star. Like Vin Diesel, it has bulk, lumbering clumsily along as it repeats Diesel’s greatest hits … Continue reading