Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Jungle Cruise" Loses its Way
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Netflixable? Thai College Kids go "Deep" in search of no sleep
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 16, 2013
Hugh Jackman’s the father whose missing kid may have been nabbed by Paul Dano. And Jake Gyllenhaal’s the cop who might help, if vengeful, manic Dad doesn’t get to him first. Maria Bello, Viola Davis, Melissa Leo and Terrence Howard … Continue reading
The happiest fifteen minutes in the history of cinema really pop off the screen in the new 3D IMAX conversion of “The Wizard of Oz.” Those minutes, coming as Dorothy Gale (Judy Garland) steps into the Technicolor wonder of the … Continue reading
In the Arena, Metallica rocks in 3D — lasers, power chords, the works. But in the streets, where an assistant roadie is on a mission? Anarchy has broken out. “Through the Never” looks like a very cool way of doing … Continue reading