Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 16, 2013
Hugh Jackman’s the father whose missing kid may have been nabbed by Paul Dano. And Jake Gyllenhaal’s the cop who might help, if vengeful, manic Dad doesn’t get to him first. Maria Bello, Viola Davis, Melissa Leo and Terrence Howard … Continue reading
The happiest fifteen minutes in the history of cinema really pop off the screen in the new 3D IMAX conversion of “The Wizard of Oz.” Those minutes, coming as Dorothy Gale (Judy Garland) steps into the Technicolor wonder of the … Continue reading
In the Arena, Metallica rocks in 3D — lasers, power chords, the works. But in the streets, where an assistant roadie is on a mission? Anarchy has broken out. “Through the Never” looks like a very cool way of doing … Continue reading