Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 18, 2013
A “true story”? With Simon Cowell as the payoff? A Bullied Brit lad who loves to sing opera, finally getting his shot on Live TV in the UK. Colm Meaney is the not-quite tolerant dad, Julie Waters the indulgent mum, … Continue reading
“Prisoners” is a mystery told with such skill that just when you think you’ve figured it out, it finds new blind alleys for us to visit.Well-cast and wonderfully acted, it’s a child kidnapping thriller with sorrow, intrigue, psychology and just … Continue reading