Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Binge Worthy? Blanchett leads us to the "conservative revolution" as Phyllis Schlafly, "Mrs. America"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "Coffee & Kareem" is an alltime "Netflix Original" low
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
- Netflixable? The downside of going Greek hits this "Frat Star"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 26, 2013
Aaron Paul stars, and from the looks of the trailer, we’re dealing with a “Vanishing Point” meets “Cannonball Run” scenario, an outlaw driver driving supercars in illegal highway dashes. Dominic Cooper also stars in this March movie. No Vin, no … Continue reading
Weekend Movies: Overly generous reviews for “Metallica,” “Meatballs,” on the money ones for “Rush,” “Don Jon”
“Rush” is a terrific racing bio-pic, a real plum on Ron Howard’s resume. Everybody says so. Go see it. One of the best pictures of the year. I thought the Metallica concert-and-more film “Metallica, Through the Never,” was self-serious and … Continue reading