Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Taiwanese mother considers whether to "Reclaim" the life she's given up for others
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Netflixable? "RRR," an Action Bromance that Pulls out all the Bollywood Stops
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- "Top Gun: Maverick" comes back to the biggest IMAX (and mini max) screens this weekend
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 26, 2013
Aaron Paul stars, and from the looks of the trailer, we’re dealing with a “Vanishing Point” meets “Cannonball Run” scenario, an outlaw driver driving supercars in illegal highway dashes. Dominic Cooper also stars in this March movie. No Vin, no … Continue reading
Weekend Movies: Overly generous reviews for “Metallica,” “Meatballs,” on the money ones for “Rush,” “Don Jon”
“Rush” is a terrific racing bio-pic, a real plum on Ron Howard’s resume. Everybody says so. Go see it. One of the best pictures of the year. I thought the Metallica concert-and-more film “Metallica, Through the Never,” was self-serious and … Continue reading