Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Series Review: "Frank of Ireland" indulges the Gleeson Brothers
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Beware of family guy who calls himself "Nobody"
- Movie Review: "Stars Fell on Alabama" -- But laughs? Nope.
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: An unhappy Silverstone is "Sister of the Groom"
- Movie Review: A deep dive into Sugar Baby Life -- "Sugar Daddy"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 25, 2013
Paula Patton fizzes and flounces through “Baggage Claim”, a romantic comedy about a flight attendant who gives herself “30 days and 30 thousand miles” to find some man to “put a ring on it” before her sister’s wedding. No gesture … Continue reading
The Herculean task of any sequel is repeating the experience of the original film, or improving on it. That’s nigh on impossible due to the simple fact that you only get to take the viewing public utterly by surprise once. … Continue reading
“Metallica: Through the Never” is something like the ultimate fan’s concert film. Expense and fire marshals be damned, these gents — James Hetfield, Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammett and Robert Trujillo — and their extensive road crew put on a show … Continue reading
Like a lot of drive-ins, this one has slipped in and out of a coma for years. But thanks to Honda’s little project to supply cash to five popular, worthy drive-ins with digital projection, the Ocala Drive-In will survive the … Continue reading
“Dumb and Dumber To,” they’re calling the film. Because nobody involved (save Daniels, an HBO star) had anything better to do. Finally.