Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Movie Review: Suffering from Amnesia, trying to rebuild the last "32 Weeks"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? A Norwegian "car toon" -- "Asphalt Burning (Børning 3)"
- Movie Review: Adventure vlogger finds there is "No Escape" from a Russian puzzle
- Movie Review: "Wonder Woman 1984 (WW84)"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Review: There's little redeeming about "Redemption Day"
- Documentary Review: Retirees look for Paradise in Florida's The Villages -- "Some Kind of Heaven"
- Netflixable? "100% Halal," a soapy, almost edgy dramedy from Islamic Indonesia
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 23, 2013
Three restaurants — a vintage Iowa “Home cooking” eatery, Chicago’s world famous Alinea and a Mexican-American start-up in Tuscon — followed, and have their stories told in this sympathetic take on the different faces of “comfort” and “family” that restaurants … Continue reading
Paula Patton is as bubbly as a freshly-popped magnum of champagne — always. Flirtatious, girlish, yeah she’s married to her childhood sweetheart, now pop star of the moment Robin Thicke. But she still works it, on screen and off, especially … Continue reading
Yeah, “Battle of the Year 3D” bombed. $5 million? Screen Gems gave away more tickets than that trying to convince teen girls that Josh Peck is a movie star. “Prisoners” rode very good reviews to a $20.4 million or so weekend. … Continue reading