Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Landmark Film Review: "The Killing Floor," a classic of Labor and African American cinema, newly restored
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 23, 2013
Three restaurants — a vintage Iowa “Home cooking” eatery, Chicago’s world famous Alinea and a Mexican-American start-up in Tuscon — followed, and have their stories told in this sympathetic take on the different faces of “comfort” and “family” that restaurants … Continue reading
Paula Patton is as bubbly as a freshly-popped magnum of champagne — always. Flirtatious, girlish, yeah she’s married to her childhood sweetheart, now pop star of the moment Robin Thicke. But she still works it, on screen and off, especially … Continue reading
Yeah, “Battle of the Year 3D” bombed. $5 million? Screen Gems gave away more tickets than that trying to convince teen girls that Josh Peck is a movie star. “Prisoners” rode very good reviews to a $20.4 million or so weekend. … Continue reading