Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "Oh, Ramona!" A teen sex comedy from...Romania?
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 23, 2013
Three restaurants — a vintage Iowa “Home cooking” eatery, Chicago’s world famous Alinea and a Mexican-American start-up in Tuscon — followed, and have their stories told in this sympathetic take on the different faces of “comfort” and “family” that restaurants … Continue reading
Paula Patton is as bubbly as a freshly-popped magnum of champagne — always. Flirtatious, girlish, yeah she’s married to her childhood sweetheart, now pop star of the moment Robin Thicke. But she still works it, on screen and off, especially … Continue reading
Yeah, “Battle of the Year 3D” bombed. $5 million? Screen Gems gave away more tickets than that trying to convince teen girls that Josh Peck is a movie star. “Prisoners” rode very good reviews to a $20.4 million or so weekend. … Continue reading